Sunday, July 25, 2010

Third day of hair shirts

Well, this is my third day of being in the blog world officially. And I am liking it. Today, I met some new friends, friends in the Lord and in spirit. They were beautiful people. There was Luke and his beautiful wife Hazel, and their friend Troy. We shared, communed, studied, and just enjoyed being together. I do have such hopes that we can become closer in the Lord and with one another. I thank God for bringing them into my life.
Also, my hair shirts are not selling right now but in time I pray that they take off. I will find any means necessary to get the word out there. I like being a businessman, and I like the energy that this brings out in me. I am becoming my best self. Thanks be to God.
Over and out.
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment